Jul 24, 2010

Magic Valley Photography

I was so excited when Jackee booked her session. We went to High School, and were in band together. And as many high school friendships seem to go, I haven't seen her since. So it was extra special to not only get to see each other again, but also to meet her two beautiful children. It was a gorgeous morning, everything was so lush and pretty. We even crashed a wedding at the rose garden. LOL (ok the wedding wasn't going yet they were just setting up...) We chatted bout how it was a perfect picnic day and how we all were hankerin' for some sub sammies. Yummm!








This photography session was done in Twin Falls, Idaho. Although I live in the Boise area I have family in Twin, and visit from time to time. Watch my facebook page for announcemenets of special session dates in the Magic Valley, sessions are very limited when I do! Or if I have 3 or more sessions booked I am happy to make a special trip down for you.
EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: