Jul 26, 2010

Henderson Wedding {part I} ~ Treasure Valley Wedding photographer

It couldn't have been a more perfect day in June for a wedding. The 4th Street Gardens in Emmett is a stunning location, it was amazing to get to shoot there! Travis and Hannah are a wonderful couple, you can see how in love they are just by the way they look at each other. Neither seemed nervous on the big day, but rather just giddy with excitement, I try to stress to my couples as much as possible to EnJoY the day, it will be gone so quickly, all these months of prepping and preparing will be over in a few short hours, so get out there and EnJoY it to its fullest...and that is exactly what Travis and Hannah did. Congratulations you two, it was an amazing wedding and I wish you a beautiful lifetime together!

















My second shooter for the day was my good friend and talented photographer, Kris Johnson. I could not have pulled this wedding off without her (I had a 1 month old newborn at the time, and she did a stellar job of filling in when I needed a baby break). I am a different photographer when it comes to the "industry rules" I won't take credit for photos I didn't take. So you will see several portraits with her logo on them, she did a beautiful job and she deserves the credit!
EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: