Jul 9, 2010

Bundle of Joy


I've had this idea in my head for a while now. Yesterday while the kiddos were at VBS and the house was quiet I decided to seize the moment. (its so hard to find time to take portraits of my own kids!)
This series of photos have a lot of meaning behind them as well. I remember my Grandmother telling me about her baby brother and how her Mom, (my Great Grandmother) used a dresser drawer as a cradle. The painting on top of the dresser was painted by another Grandma. The beautiful blanket was crocheted by my Mom. A few pictures down: the little outfit was my firstborns, and all 3 of my boys wore it. Plus the cute little bunny was handmade by a friend and represents all the special friendships that have blessed our lives.
I'm so happy that I took a few quiet moments and created these portraits. Thats what photography is all about, capturing a priceless moment in time.









EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Fantastic, as always!