Jul 21, 2010

The Huskys Funky Downtown Family Portraits

I love it when a family is open to try out anything! It was great photographing this family, on a rainy summer evening. Actually the weather made it quite nice. It was a casual session where everyone was just themselves and had a fun time doing it! The best kind of shoot!












My daughter joind us on this shoot (as she often does...my little future photographer in training). Although she is only 6 she has many times been a huge help, making kiddos smile, holding reflectors, and more. But as many of my clients have witnessed she can be a bit of a clutz too. She has more than once tripped, fell, even once had to be rescued off a huge rock. Well this time she managed to fall off a 5ft high rock wall...belly flop onto the pavement. Ack! She was fine though....maybe I should be photographing all these little incidents and someday compile them into a post.
EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: