Aug 10, 2011

The Bridgewater Family - Treasure Valley Family Photographer

I love this family! I first meet the Bridgewater a few years ago when I did some family portraits for them, shortly after their son Owen had been diagnosed with Cancer. (he has his ups and downs still, but is doing great!) I love that they are not only clients but have really become friends. When I first joined Face Book, I planned to only friend people I knew. But as a business owner, I found that FB was a great way to interact with my future, and past clients. Through FB I really have grown to have a relationship with my clients and when we get together for our sessions its like meeting up with old friends. It has made my job so rewarding & enjoyable!

So some of you might remember that HUGE wind storm not too long ago. Yep we were out taking pictures when it happened. Out in an old abandoned street and this gust of wind and dirt pelted us. We took refuge behind a pillar till it passed. It started to rain, but hey whats a little rain? So we found a spot that had a overhang and we continued on. Whats that popular saying? "Keep Calm & Carry On" yep that was us. Luckily the storm was short lived, the sun peeked out from the dark clouds and we were able to finish our session. Perfection!
















EnJoY!
***HeatheR****

No comments: