Aug 1, 2011

Baby Kate

I love Facebook! Such a great place to reunite with long lost friends. This is Angie my best best friend in Junior High. Unfortunately I moved our 9th grade year. Of course we kept in touch as well as we could, there was no texting, IM, or facebook then; in fact a phone call to each other was long distance. As time went on we grew further and further apart. then life of kids, husbands, and careers and we completely lost touch. Until recently, through facebook not only did we find each other again, but realized we have lived for the past 7 years only a mile apart! Life is so crazy sometimes! Here we are in 8th grade (and I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a banana clip! Ha ha!)


I was so excited when she called me and asked me to photograph her new baby! It was so wonderful to get to spend a few hours catching up and cuddling this precious little girl! Its always amazing to see how life makes a full circle. Kate's big brother was a big help being my assistant, holding props and backgrounds for me. He is going to be a great big brother! (I'm pretty sure he is quite smitten with her!) Congratulations Nathan & Angie on your baby girl!







Custom crocheted hats handmade by Nova Yarnell at Yarnell Creations.

EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: