Jun 13, 2011

Shantel & Steven, engaged!

When planning a portrait session one of the biggest decisions is location. Although we are blessed to have an abundance of beautiful parks it is always exciting when a client choses a new (to me) location. Shantel & Steven suggested this abandoned farm in Eagle, and it was amazing. Ok we did have to deal with a few mosquitos (OK, a lot of mosquitos) luckily being a Mom of 4 I had some repellant in my van. (always prepared!) We had a blast exploring the old buildings, posing by rundown fences, and the gorgeous sun setting on the tall wispy grass... LOVE! And make sure to check out Shantel's amazing shoes, I had recommended wearing some sassy heels and I'm pretty sure she crossed the border and went for sexy! (And she she rocked them I might add!) Congratulations Shantel & Steven, I absolutely cannot wait to shoot your wedding next fall!

















EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

No comments: