Dec 16, 2009

The Hope's

I cannot even begin to tell you how special this family is to me. Sometimes you KNOW God places a person in your life for a reason and my friend Lana is one of those people. We meet almost 9 years ago when our boys with Down Syndrome were just babies. I cherish our friendship so much and the things she has taught me over the years. We may be busy and don't get to see eachother nearly as often as we'd like, but when we do (sometimes with months in between) we can pick up like we saw eachother just yesterday. Now that's how you know someone is a true friend! Thank you Lana & family for being a part of my life!










EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome pics..as always. Love the first few with the rustic wood house(?) background. And, their daughter is so gorgeous! Well, they all are :)

Nate and Lana Hope said...

Thank you Heather! You are amazing and I just love you! I love the scripture you picked! What you said at the top, exactly how I feel! Thanks again for being that friend who understands everything, even when I don't say it! :)