Dec 6, 2009

Ashley's Senior Portraits

When Ashley asked me to do her senior portraits I was so excited, I knew with her unique style and fun loving personality that we would have a blast. Although you can't tell in the photos, it was FREEZING that day, I think the temps somplace around high 40's & snowing (brrrrrrr!) Ashley was such a trooper, she was even willing to jump into the river when I jokingly suggested it! LOL She came with lots of awesome ideas of her own which gave her photos a edge that was uniqely her. I especially loved her choice of wearing Converse with the stunning dress, it is so Ashley! (even if her Mom was mortified at her choice of footwear). Oh! and I also have Ashley to thank for my new favorite obession this winter, Chai Latte's with Peppermint syrup...yummy!










div>









EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the last pic..and the converse with the dress are awesome!! But, I have always loved converse so I am a bit biased. Great job, as always!!