Aug 14, 2009

New photography blog!!

I have been amazed at the outpouring of Gods recent blessings. I have rekindled my passion for photography after a couple years of "taking a break". I believe it was all in Gods timing and he has great things in store. I have done more sessions in the last 2 months than I think I've done in the last two years! And I'm having FUN! About 6 months ago God gave me a vision, I was to call my photography "In His Image" and that would be my focus, to use this gift he has given me with to bless others, to capture the beauty of His creation through the lense of my camera. And so it all began...
So I hope you enjoy my new blog, dedicated to showcasemy photgraphy and God's most beautiful work...his children. I will continue to update my other blog www.paperpiecesandbitsofme.blospot.com with my crafty projects, recipies, kids and life in general. So make sure to check them both often! Subscribe to my blog (link on the right) so you don't miss out on anything.
Below this post are several of my most recent sessions, I have SEVERAL more to share with you (I've been waiting to get this blog up and running) so stay tuned for some new images coming soon!
If you are interested in booking a session with me, please see the info to the right.
Thanks!!
EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

5 comments:

Kim Scraps! said...

Beautiful pictures Heather, as always!

Kelly Zimm said...

Love it!!
What do you think about penciling us in for the weekend of Oct. 3rd or 4th? Does that work for you?
And do you need some kind of deposit or anything ahead of time?
Thanks, Heather!

Nate and Lana Hope said...

So awesome Heather! It looks great! Can't wait to have you take our pictures!

Tara said...

Heather - congratulations on such a wonderful step! Your talent is shining through and I can't wait to see how God continues to use you through this medium!

S.Smith said...

Heather- LOVE the blog!!!! I only pray the Lord gives me 1/2 the talent you have for photography. I thank him every day for the passion I have for it and I see the passion in every photo you have posted.
GREAT JOB and good luck in your adventure.... S.Smith