Aug 14, 2009

Brianna

Meet Brianna. She & her Mom have anxiously been awating for the pictures to make their web debut, thanks for being patient while I got the new blog up and running! Brianna is a Senior at KHS, and we had an awesome time taking her photos. Even if we did manage to break a few laws doing it... shhhh (we won't tell anyone that one of our favorite loactions has been turned into a bar)












Something new I will be doing on all future sessions, i'll specially pick out a quote/scripture just for your session. This is the verse I picked out for Brianna.

EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

4 comments:

Jessica C said...

Heather,your pictures are so beautiful! I'm so excited that you will be doing our family pics and my cousin's wedding. See you soon!

Tracy said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! This is some of your best work! Amazing! The light is just right, the locations perfect. I'm sure it didn't hurt that you had such a pretty subject - gotta love those red head girls! My fav is the one on the bridge with the shadows on the bridge - perfect!

Mike, Alice, and Hank the DOG said...

Heather, I am Brianna's Aunt and I love her dearly...and you showed her off to perfection. She really stands out and I love, love, love the red hair! I got to see the whole disc and WOW! Amazing. I couldn't pick out a favorite...... Thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

Very creative,I like it.