Jan 7, 2011

Eric & Kimberlee ~ Boise Wedding Photographer

This wedding is proof that a intamate backyard wedding can be every bit as beautiful and amazing as any expensive and exclusive location. The day was perfect, with friends and family all a buzz getting all the final details ready. Kimberlee was a stunning bride, at one point in the day I was instructing her to stop smiling for a more serious portrait and she exclaimed " I can't stop smiling- I'm just so happy" -well who can argue with that? And it showed in every portrait, in every detail, every momet of the day. Congratulations Eric & Kimberlee, I wish for a lifetime of happiness for you both!



































EnJoY!

***HeatheR***

2 comments:

cjknick said...

oh.my! VERY lovely.

Sarah said...

These ones take my breath away. Wow, Heather. They are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could jump into the pictures and be a part of their day. Amazing job.