Sep 2, 2010

Saige's Trash the Dress Session

This has to be one of the most fun shoots I have done! Saige was so beautiful in her stunning dress. (dosn't it remind you of Alice in Wonderland?) Saige was so easy to photograph, such a natural in front of the camera, I had to give her very little direction, most of the poses and expressions were her own ideas. Even though the evening ended up with light showers, lightning, and a little chilly she was such a tropper. Not even complaning about the COLD water. I hope you enjoy the portraits as much as I did creating them!


















EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL! I may be biased because I am her mother but I am so proud of her. Such a beautiful girl. Heather, we love you so much and are so blessed that you are a part of our lives!!!