Feb 21, 2010

The Kelly's and a Princess

One thing I have been blessed with in this life is the most amazing, supportive, and caring friends anyone could ask for. At the top of that friend list is Tara, I know God brought her into my life specifically and knowing her has enriched my life beyond words. Tara also happens to be a photographer, so we often "trade" services doing eachothers family portraits. We lucked out on this foggy winter day, which was a perfect backdrop with the hip retro couch in the field look. I have to say I LOVE this picture! (oh, and props to Tara who did the post processing on this image)

My daughter tagged along on the shoot, she was all dressed up (heading to a Christmas party) so Tara grabbed the camera and got this wonderful shot of her. One of my favorites ever! Oh and extra special since this couch is a family heirloom with a very cool story!

EnJoY!
***HeatheR***

2 comments:

Kelly Zimm said...

LOVE these pictures!! Abby is stunning!

Sarah said...

Love it! Abby needs to be a model!