Sep 19, 2009

Family = Russ, Nancy & Jess

I was thrilled when my sweet friend, Nancy, asked me to do some family portraits while her daughter was home visiting from CA. I knew we would have a great shoot, they are such a beautiful family, how could we not? I even think that Russ had a good time (even though I hear he grumbled about it beforehand) Thanks Russ for rescuing the damsel in distress (my daughter who came along, who somehow got stuck when climbing on some rocks) what a great guy!










Can you bleieve these love birds have been married for 31 years! They are such an inspiration to me!










And as always, their verse:

EnJoY!

***HeatheR***

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Heather, the pictures are awesome. I really don't photograph well very often, as I always say...but you did such a great job, I even like the pictures of myself! And look at my handsome hubby and beautiful daughter! Thank you!
Nancy

Scrappergal in Idaho said...

Heather Nancy's family photos turned out so beautiful . .I love the family shot on the rocks in color .. they are all just exquisite. You do such a great job.

Sarah said...

The one of the wife leaning on the husband while sitting on the ground against the building is my favorite!!!!!!

Tracy said...

One of my favorite families photographed by my favorite photographer. :) Great job Heather!!!!! Helps to have such great looking subjects huh?